Briefly talk about yesterday wonderful memory in the snow mountain. Early in the morning left hotel and heading to Mount Titlis ‘Touch Snow’ Excursion – 365 days snow capped mountain at 3000m, Mountain Titlis has around 10000 feet height. What a pity, we all feel little disappointed yesterday due to… although it is a snow mountain, but it is sunny day!!! Not really cold, as compared to the first time I have been here in year 2003. I really miss the past moment in few years back, that time was winter and we really couldn’t stand for the weather and temperature. Anyway, it is still nice, I really love the picturesque scenery of Switzerland, no doubt, and Lucerne always is the tourist attraction spot. We climbed up the hills and it is slippery, my jeans and shoes all wet, all of us played around and take photos. One wonderful moment, few of us built up a SNOW MAN, and decorate him with a sunglass, snow cap and scarf. I really love the snow man; unconsciously it became our main character, everyone lining up to take photos with him, even attracted by other tourists. Can’t denial, wonderful moment always couldn’t long-lasting and very soon, the big truck came and destroy the snow man. Goodbye, little snow man!
After that leaving snow mountain and visited to Switzerland city center, I’m back to this place again, ‘The saddest monument of the world’ – Lion Monument! After that we visited to the famous Bucherer Watch Gallery and I had grabbed one watch for my dearest grandfather. We walked around in the town and take lots of photos after had our high tea in one of the famous coffee shop – Heini. After I tried the pastries at Belgium, I was feeling contented. And now, I even feeling contented than previous time, the pastry here really nice. I’m falling in love with that chocolate cheese & blueberry cake.
Back to our hotel and waiting for the dinner to be served. Few of us went to the waterfall which located not far from our hotel. The water so cold!!!!!! One thing to be highlighted today, cow bell ~ which we used to play in the band, is sound like ‘tok tok tok’, and today I had experienced to mix and match of the cowbell whereby it sounds nice and wonderful. Along the way we went up to the mountain, we saw lots of cows in the forest, and each of them hanging a bell on their neck. WHY? This is because easier for the owner to looking for them at the evening time; when the cows walk around, the bell ring and the entire bell ringing together had created a very nice melody. Close up our eyes and enjoy the melody~~~
oh......mountain titlis ah.....
ReplyDeletethat snowman is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!waiiiii~
i like the small that with the dark red cap de...
hahahaha.. the snow man cute lehh. ngek ngek ngek... porky..... this is the place that we been there together couple years ago!! (:
ReplyDeleteyaloh..im so miss it!!
ReplyDelete