Sunday, September 13, 2009

11/9 - Departure

Roughly 8.30pm, everyone get prepared and get our ass on the bus. I hate this kind of situation, some leaving Sheffield and heading to Europe, some will back to Malaysia, and some will have their own backpacking, some…. Etc. I hate this kind of feeling whereby everyone got to separated apart, my tears dropped. I’m too sentimental? Maybe! Ha-ha. Anyway, wish everyone can enjoy their trips and have a bright future!! We shall meet up often in the future. We took lots of photos and give everyone a big hug before departure. I will miss you guys badly. Along these four years, we’d gone through lots of happiness and sadness of course, always hang out, party, chit-chatting, yumcha, lepak, countdown this and that event, celebrate this n that birthday…etc. Just a flip, our school life ended up in this moment, time flies, isn’t it?

Four coaches heading to Europe at the same time, we are in the coach a, fourteen of us from International Business, plus four macho men from commerce course, and some of the students from Trigon Court. YUHOOOOO~~~ start our journey!!!!!! *bergggg berrrgggg beeerrrggg* what’s our feeling right now? Err, can say that we are hundred and thousand unwilling to leave our warmest cage in Bramall, time is flying, feel like we are just arrive here for the summer course, just a flip, we finished the fourteen weeks classes, assignments, presentations, final exams, all the parties and farewells, and now… we are leaving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment