Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20/9 - Milano

Before I start telling my today’s journey, let me express my true feeling deep bottom my heart right this moment. Tonight we are staying in one of a family-owned hotel at Luzern, Switzerland. We just had our dinner, a very nice meal (spaghetti matched with beans, chicken and sauces, and a very delicious pumpkin soup). There’s a piano in the hall, I was looking at this very old and classic piano when I had my dinner, after that, some guys who know music start showing their skills. I was staring at the piano and the 88 blacks and whites, listen to the rhythm and melody, my tears almost dropped. I do miss my piano a lots, I’m feeling sad and angry with myself, why I never further study music, or else I also can play it well today. Frankly speaking, since 2002 after I got my piano grade 8, I had stopped playing piano until today! Seven years time, I’m so unfamiliar with my piano now, I feel that I almost forgot everything. They said just simply play the music according to the feeling, the chords actually always the same, nothing much changes. But, for me, piano is a good instrument for me to perform my skills, especially classical songs composed by those Beethoven, Mozart, and various musicians. A true musician will know what the real playing piano skill is. I’m just silent all the time, I miss my piano right now, I’m afraid to touch on it, I scare I couldn’t play it well anymore, I hate the feeling of unfamiliar.

Ok, let’s start today journey, took about 2hours to reach Milano, it is a Italian Financial city, and of course, everyone also know that it is the world fashion city, lots of people like to do some shopping here. What a pity, today is Sunday, lots of shop closed, except some and few souvenirs stalls. The city famous for Da Vinci’s last supper and I guess you guys also watched Sammie Cheng and Andy Lau’s movie right, 我要嫁个有钱人, yupz, it’s Milan!! A painting that has caused enormous controversy in the Catholic world, but we couldn’t visit to it due to large crowd in a small church of St. Gracia. We had visited to the Milan New Opera house, Galeria Vittorio Emmanuelle II, Duomo, Leonardo’s statue. How lucky we are, today is the Milan Ferrari Club exhibition; we saw lots of Ferrari along the way, its cool man!! I love the Lamborghini in yellow color, COOL!! But, remember to watch out and aware to Black ah-X, they are trying to cheat you and force you to buy some things to feed the pigeons.


After that continue our long journey to Switzerland, almost five hours, and you really couldn’t fall asleep at this moment. You must grab the chances and this precious opportunity to enjoy the scenery along the way. I really don’t know how many tunnels we had passed through, it is uncountable, and that’s why Switzerland always famous with civil engineer especially constructs and builds the tunnels. If not mistaken, our Malaysia also invites some of the engineers from Swiss to participate in SMART tunnel project. Along the way to Switzerland, we passed by the Como lake, Lugarno lake and the St. Gotthard Alpine highway. One word to describe on them – AWESOME!!! The scenery just like the poster, so nice, wonderful and I really don’t know how to describe this wonderful picture in my mind, which I saw it with my pairs of eyes.

Our hotel, on top of the hill, a very nice place, it is so warm and the owners so lovely. Rest well tonight and get prepared for tomorrow journey to Switzerland city center and Snow Mountain!!! I love Switzerland and Austria as well. Good night!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!


because of you guys, my trip never get bored, thanks for all the hapiness and funs that brought together. Appreciate the days and times that we mixed around. Glad to know you guys. Especially the two gentlemen - Strawberry gor gor (wei jie) and Little Blue (Woei Haw)!! (:

At Hotel Alpenhof-Post, Switzerland, 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment