After that heading to the famous windmills of Kinderdijk whereby it inscribed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997. There’s 19 windmills built in the 18th century and here had concentrated with all the windmills at Netherland. We saw lots of windmills along the way, from left to right, front to back, I still couldn’t find 19 windmills and I just got 16 windmills only!! Ha-ha. I love the scenery here; it’s so nice, so lovely and so peace.
After that went to Antwerp, another part of Belgium, found out lots of Chocolate shops, Belgian Chocolate, it’s so tantalizing!!! Some of them bought lots of chocolate, perhaps it won’t melted before get back to Malaysia. Ha-ha. One more famous thing here, Belgian Beer, Hoegarden, just nice!! I really love the unique buildings here, the city hall at Old Market Square, guild houses, churches and etc. Not far from the city center, we stop at Atomium, and along the way we saw Chinese Pavilion, Royal Palace, Mannikin Pis, World Trade Center, and etc.
Around 6pm, had our own dinner, some of them went for Chinese dinner, while few of us tried some local cuisine here. We ordered few sets of steak, Paila and Mussels. The mussels really very nice, rate four stars *thumb up* One thing we experienced today, COMMUNICATION BARRIER!!! Really super duper difficult communicates with the local people here, chicky talk to ducky!! International language – English, we can talk, but they couldn’t understand, what to do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment