Right: Arsenal fans... hohohoho.. i'm here!!! i know that my jersey quite outdated, past few seasons! *shy*
Left: yuhooooo... beautiful night view... Tower Bridge
Right: Chelsea fans.... pay here a visit!! (:
23 September - 1 October 2009
Back from Barcelona, now at London Stansted airport waiting for the next flight to Dublin. Throughout the journey, we really walked through lots of places, from England to Europe and now some of us continue back pack to some other countries again. The journey really tired and exhausted, I really wish that I can back to Malaysia now, my home sweet home. Every day I can’t stop thinking to back to Malaysia immediately, Travelling is nice and interesting, yet it is so tired.
Finally I have the free time to update everything here, and refresh my mind and all the memories. All of us waiting at airport now, some will continue back pack, just like me, some will back to Malaysia later. Let’s have a short brief story about this past week, from Paris Disneyland to London and Barcelona. I don’t like the moment of everyone need to be separated apart and the feeling so bad.
The day at Paris Disneyland, what a stupid me, I left my entrance ticket in the hotel room!! Really angry myself once I reach Disneyland, and I was wasting my time back to hotel to get my ticket. *SLAP* anyhow, we really enjoyed the happy day at Disneyland and snap a lots of photos. This is the second Disneyland theme park I visited to after Hong Kong. Perhaps the next will be coming soon… Few days at Paris, it’s an urban city; I really love Paris, especially the night view here. It is unexplainable, it is just NICE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, especially the Eiffel tower! But, when the time everyone were enjoying the night view, I’m staring at the Eiffel tower, and it gave me one kind of feeling – upset. Don’t ask me why, I really couldn’t figure out though. I was staring at the tower and my tears dropped. I didn’t take any nice photo with this famous Paris landmark; anyhow, perhaps I will be back in one day.
The last day in Paris, it’s time to say good bye to Paris and everyone. Initially, four fellows will be leaving in the early morning by themselves, fly over Amsterdam and back to Malaysia; some will be leaving few days later *jealous* they can back to their home sweet home now, and I will miss all of them much, especially few monsters that we used to mix around from second week of the trips onward. And we had built an unexplainable relationship throughout the journey in this two week times. I really appreciate this precious relationship and miss every single moment when we are together. Two weeks Europe trip ended up with a full stop and wish everyone can get their ideal job and smooth future path.
Ok, all of us back from Paris, cross over Calais and Dover, and stopped at London for three days. Few days here quite busy with our flight arrangement and air ticket. One thing is… I’m feeling contented with the night view shooting. From Sheffield to Amsterdam, along the way the weather so cold, until Venice, we were almost become barbeque, and feel cold again at Switzerland and slightly warm at Paris. After that from warm to cold again at London and turned into HOT at Barcelona. Some of my friends already fell sick and I really don’t know when my turn is. Phheewwww~~ hot and cold... cold and hot…
Then, continue our journey to Barcelona, a very romantic place, especially the church at Gotic. If you guys have watched the Taiwan drama, Meteor Garden II, then you will know where it is. Visited to all the famous tourist attractions – Barcelona FC, Casa Battlo, La Pedrera, Ramblas, Barceloneta, Vila Olympic, Montjuic, so on and so forth. Spain, I will be back in someday, to explore any other beautiful beaches here. I love the seafood here, especially Spanish food!! (:
Left: at Barceloneta, i love the night view here. Rarely can get a beach with lots of spot light.
Right: i love Spanish food, paella, tapas, ratatouiie, and etc.
Left: on the street
Right: La Sagrada Familia.. check it out.. an unique church, it's awesome!! (:
Left: Arch of Triump, the last group photos before we left Barcelona, a big group - 14 of us.
Right: A crazy night on the beach which cheer everyone up! (:
arsenal box office...that place so familiar..
ReplyDeletethat photo with samsung..terkejut me..i tot he really beside you..XD
hahahahahaha... one at arsenal FC.. another one at Chelsea FC.. hohohoho
ReplyDeletegel~bacelona is a nice country
ReplyDeletenice viewing there
yayaya, i love barcelona.. hehehe.. the people there very frenly as well!!
ReplyDelete