Exclude Switzerland and Austria, Czech Republic - PRAGUE, is one of my favourite place. Everyone has different perception, and most of the people think that Prague this place quite lousy, so on and so forth. But, what I can say is, Prague, really is a wonderful and amazing country. You can try to Google it out, view all the photos in Flicker or yahoo/Google images.
I really fall in love with Prague, visited to the Prague Castle, it's marvellous; especially the night view here, one word - W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!! I wish can back here again in future, spend more times around this area.
1. Czech girls are pretty!
2. Czech girls/guys really TALL!!
3. No matter where you go, there's a lot of Mc-Donald's.
4. The escalator at subway station, really LONG and steep!!
5. The price of food really cheap! 1pound : 25 korona
Visited around the Old town, New town, Charles Bridge, Monument, Municipal House, Dancing House, Wenceslas Square……….. Snap a lot of beautiful photos, especially all the night view!! What if I lost my memory in someday? Photos – the best way to lock up all my beautiful memory!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment