Friday, October 30, 2009

30/10 - Sentosa Island

Since I was fourteen-years old, I always took the bus alone from Kedah to Singapore, you know, it’s more than 400km from Kedah to Singapore, and it takes about 12hours, so I used to take bus at 6pm and reach JB around 7am! I still remember when I first time arrived at Johor Bahru immigration, my grandfather already waiting for me over there. He taught me how to take bus from JB and go over Singapore, queue up, and cross over the immigration. And along these years, I always have been there by myself, without any guidance. I think I always back to Singapore at least three times a year. So, nobody willing to trust me as if I tell them that I never been to Sentosa Island! Yupz, today is the first time, I’ve the chance can visit to this famous Sentosa island with my cute brother David and my bud Eugene! We went out in the early morning, took bus at condo downstairs headed to Jurong East Central Interchange, reached Outram Park and change the train to Harbourfront station (Vivo city), that’s the biggest mall in Singapore. Previously it used for world trade center purpose, but now turned into a shopping mall after renovation. And there’s a monorail and cable car transportation connect to the Sentosa Island. To enjoy the beach and all those outdoor activities, sunny day always is the best one! Well, it’s raining today! O-h-m-y-g-o-d!!! We almost cancel our plan and change to others activity; little David feels so disappointed and start tearing there! Phheewwww~ no point, brought him to Toy ‘r’ us and choose a gift, so sorry! Once we came out from the toy shop, the weather turned into sunny and no more raining! Little David, you’re so lucky, I’m so bad luck, need to pay for your entrance tickets and the toy as well!!!

Sentosa Island really will cost people a boom, so-called tourist’ trap! We bought a package, SGD 39 each person; you may choose four games only. If you want to go for more games, then you need to purchase the tickets individually. Of course we also bought the ticket of Song of the Sea as well; it is one of the hot attractions in Singapore! Firstly, we stopped at Beach station and start to explore everywhere. There are three beaches here, Pahlawan, Siloso and Tanjong beach. Our package has included Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure, The Merlion & Merlion Walk, Luge and Tiger Sky Tower. So far the games or activity that we chose also not bad, we can enjoyed the whole Singapore scenery through the Sky Tower and on the top of the Merlion. The night view is great and we really feel so tired and exhausted today. Yupz, it’s Halloween, you know, there’s an event which matching with the Halloween – Sentosa Spooktacular, it’s damn scary and lots of ‘ghost’ around to take photos with you. I tell you what, the Song of the Sea, really great, wonderful and awesome!! What a pity, it’s rain cats and dogs when the show started! Perhaps next time when I come to Sentosa, there’s sunny day, and I really wish to enjoy to the fullest on the beach!

















No comments:

Post a Comment