Tuesday, October 27, 2009

26 - 28/10 - KL - Singapore

Finally have plenty of free times to update everything here!! The last destination of my 2009 journey - Singapore!! Well, it's kinda long time I never use English to blogging, o-h-m-y-g-o-d, nowadays my English really super lousy, worst and my brain stuck!! Okiez, flash back to couple days ago, back from Taiwan and stopped at KL for one night. Suppose to overnight at aeroplane queen’s house, but last minute change to Eugene’s house! That plane queen really FFK, put me plane!!! Ha-ha, I know her inconvenient actually! Okiez, my brother came and picked me up, then heading to Eugene’s house, t-u-d-i-o!!!!!! From LCCT to town, we had missed the highway exit and wrong turned into the direction to Seremban!!!!! It’s terrible and horrible, we reached Seremban and left another 260km, will be reaching JB! Took some time to explore and turn here and there, finally reached Klang centre and had our dinner!! Eventually, overnight at my brother’s house, better and easy for everyone!

The next morning, planned to catch up with Jasper and that plane queen to get back some of my stuff which left at their house. This girl really a typical plane queen, FFK again and disappeared for the whole morning. Finally rang me when I was on the way to the airport!!! Chan Li Huey ahhhhhh, you really need to learn to manage your time properly la, really kanasai ahhh!! And, you better get your ass here punctually when we meet up next time! She’s the one who really close with me since Diploma first year until now, and both of us really a chatter box, can’t stop talking and fooling around when we meet up with each others. *wink*

Although I have been stay at KL along these few years, frankly speaking I am quite familiar with the directions and routes here. But, really mempersiasuikan/memalukan, I lead my brother to the city centre from Shah Alam, and I started to get lost, o-h-m-y-g-o-d, really terrible! Hatred hectic traffic jam at KL and lost direction really took quite some time to reached city centre to catch up with my classmates! *SLAP myself* ultimately reached destination, met up with my classmates and really enjoyed the moment together with them! You guys really make me feel like better get a job and settle down at KL, and we shall meet up more frequent in future days! Anyhow, what I can say is, my job determine where I stay at, wish me lucks! I really need a job badly, please, all the jobs come to me~~!! To all my buds, wish you guys can get the job you want and have a bright future as well! (:

Nearly miss the flight again, caused by the hectic and terrible traffic jam at KL!! Anywhere, reached Singapore peacefully and my family already waited me outside the airport! Yuhooo~~ had our dinner at East Coast Park (人工湖) and first time saw the creation of indoor water-ski! People, this is my Singapore number +65-82288772, feel free to ring or reach me a message! Ha-ha! Lots of things happened here, don’t know how to pour out my feeling right now, anywhere, god bless!

28/10 - Well, continue talk about this few days at Singapore here.. I really damn emo and stressful, I need fresh air badly, take a deep breath and have a proper talk! I've no find no way to pour out and voice out anything to anyone! I really need to make up my mind and figure out all the solutions and the best decision! Anyway, just met my secondary school ex-classmate Ma Yee Khang at Bukit Batok West Mall. Fortunately today is his off day, so that we can catch up with each others. He shares all his working experiences and work pressure with me, gives me some hints in order to work in this hectic and stressful working environment! Welcome me to the career world, UM (university masyarakat)! The true vacation at Singapore is going to start by tomorrow, get prepare myself and rocks the Singapore! (:



1 comment: