Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alone at Bangkok

Well, this is my very first time business trip – ALONE! Supposed to get the earliest flight to Bangkok, unfortunately due to certain issue, I need to take the LAST flight over there. Took the KLIA Transit at KL Central, gosh, I’m so damn hungry la weiii, really starving. Finally I reached hotel at 11pm in Thailand time zone. Hmm, a pretty good hotel – Four Wings, much better as compared to the previous hotel I stayed here last time. Notice that I’m getting nervous to travel alone nowadays, maybe because of the awareness of safety and self-protected are getting stronger and be cautious all the time. Everything in the hotel is perfect, comfort and it seems quite high class. Anyway, corporate hotel always fully booked for those Japanese bosses.

The first night here, I wasn’t slept well. Always awake in the middle of night and afraid to get up late. Phewwww~~! I’m feeling exhausted throughout the day. All the person-in-charge from Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia has a meeting at Bangkok here. The amalgamation of the company really drives us nut. Oh yea, here I need to update about my current working environment. I was in the one-man show in the past 3~4 week. This is because one of my colleagues admitted to hospital due to the H1N1.

The very first meeting, I’m the only one representative from Malaysia office; I’m pleased to say that, thanks for giving me this precious chance to deal everything and anything from beginning until the end. Accountability of mine get shorten and proud to say that I’m manage to handle everything at this critical period. Thanks god nothing urgent or line-down issue happened at this time. The amalgamation already drove me nuts and I’m feeling like stepping on a piece of shit, and it’s a very smelly shit.

So happy to catch up with all my Siamese girls, my nervousness and tension slightly relieved anyway.

All the best for my another meeting at tomorrow. On the way back to Bangkok from Chonburi.

Loves,

Angel

Yesh, it's just a SINGLE room!
a pretty-good hotel - Four Wings
with my Thai colleagues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment