
coughing non-stop, disturbing everyone,
I'm in the room 3, even my house mate in room 1 also can hear it,
although I'm quite enjoying with sickness since young,
but it isn't good when you have fall sick here, it's not a good taste!! ):
Why I love to fall sick? I'll be the queen in my house, everyone cares about me!
But when the time u fall sick here, you need to be very independent and tough,
take good care of yourself all the time, strong enough to recover from illness.
I don't know and no idea where's the hospital and clinic here,
there's some nurses in the University medical center,
and the opening time just Tuesday and Thursday!
It's so suffer when you're at outside with illness,
couldn't cook, can't have a proper and enough rest,
just wish to step in any single restaurant and order a set of PORRIDGE, Noodle soup, etc,
or step in McDonald's and order a bowl of BUBUR AYAM (chicken porridge),
stepped into UK, act in British style, still... Bread, chips, potatoes, sandwiches, etc,
Luckily, Angel always strong and tough enough when encounter any single problems,
She will be recovered very soon, with regular meals and enough rest all the time!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment