After that, we heading to Bull Ring again, it's the largest shopping mall in Brum, which not only consists of malls, even there's lot of shops along the streets. We had spent our two days time, just to walked around at this area. Can you imagine how big is this? haha. It's really tiring, cant stop walking, taking photos around, walked along the street to the end until the Victoria Square. I think, I'll sit here for the whole day, enjoy the scene surrounding, day-dreaming with a cup of coffee, as if I'm too free enough. The environment here quite nice and relaxing. (:
One thing really hard to get in Brum - McDonald's!! and finally we got it, and we got the voucher as well, you can purchase the Burger and French fries which only 1.99pounds! It's super cheap, and that's our lunch!! Until 5.30pm, back to Jewelery Quarter again, to have our dinner which prepared by Aunty June and get prepared ourselves, back to Sheffield. The best dinner/meals that I had in this three months time - Green curry fish, chicken, soup!!! *thumbs up*
End up our two days one night tour at Birmingham, gonna switch my holiday mode to my BOOKS!!
Seeeeeeeee, this is where we stayed at....
No comments:
Post a Comment