Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spanish Food

Thursday really exhausted for me!! Came out from office around 9.35pm!! OMG, it's 9.35pm!! Excuse me, I suppose end my job at 5.45pm!! But it's four hours late!! Totally exhausted!! Reached home, take a comfortable shower, chit-chatting and surfing for a while, towed my half dead body and meet my Mr. Dream !

I love Friday, because it's another weekend again. After five days work, I wanna fully utilize the beautiful weekend!! Well, hopefully it's the only week in suffered!! *ding* suddenly got an idea - cut off my long black hair, cut off the curly curly, cut away my bad lucks!! Totally fed up with this whole week!! Bad lucks really stick with me throughout the week, still, give me another bad news during my lunch time!! Got a message from Gilles, the Visa officer said that we might disallowed enter into the UK due to the visa refused! WTH!!! I'm totally stunned there and distracted by this bad news! Of course, pop up lots of mistakes in work!!



After working, suppose need to stay back to settle lots of things, but.. I choose to leave earlier!! My brain had stucked and distracted!! Met up my ex-classmates (Jason, Mellissa, Lily and Gilles) at La Bodega which located at Pavillion. People, the Spanish food here is nice and should have a try! After a free chat, Lily was rushing to Genting Casino, a typical GAMBLER!! Well, perhaps can catch up with you guys on coming Friday night again~!



After that, went home and take a shower, get ready to go to next round. Yumcha at Kar Sing's house, pre-celebrate his 22th birthday!! (: Yupz, I'm really in panic, I'm so tension nowadays, stressful!! Dont feel like want to talk sometimes... People, thanks for the concern, by right, I need resolution! I need times!! I need to settle all these troublesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey darling~
    dun forced urself too hard~
    relax relax...

    cut ur new hair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious, i havent cut my hair ehh.. i've no idea at all what hair style ngam me lehh~

    ReplyDelete