What a pity day, everything seems never goes smoothly on this week, got a very bad news today!!
My phone keep on ringing and lots of messages the whole morning, I've no time to pick up the calls and reply the message. Well, thanks for everyone's bless and wishes.. Collected my visa during my lunch time. But, I'm still... failed! My visa had refused!! I had no idea, nothing wrong with me! I'm just feeling like wanna cry out when i step out from the Wisma MCA!! Appeal? Maybe~ I'm feeling like wanna eat cake!! germany pork!! ice cream!! chocolate!! ........ etc.
Nothing in the life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. I think this is the time to understand more, so that we shall fear less. I guess, there's lots of alternate ways or opportunity in the future. People, wish me luck in the UK immigration! Wish me all the best in the future!! Of cz, you too! (:
Omg~
ReplyDeletesorry about u cant get the VIsa tat u wish to get...:(
nvm...mayb it is a sign to tell still got another luck in front the corner...^^
who knows right?
it's ok.. may god bless me!!!! bless me hiong hiong one!! =(
ReplyDelete