Reached home at 9.30pm, met up my NS kaki at Cola Club for a while. Although it's long age we never catch up with each others, but no doubt, all of us are chatterbox!! We'd picked up lots of old memories, funny stories, update the latest news and etc. Everyone planning to have a NS gathering by this month end. Perhaps everyone can make it, of course me too! (:
I guess Tuesday shall be another better day.. But things turned into worst and horrible! I even couldn't resign by this mid of May, if I'm insist to resign right now, I gotta compensate one month salary!! OMG!!! At the same time, got the SMS from British High Comm, it said that I can go over there to collect my Visa anytime!! My brain cant stop thinking about the resignation and visa... hardly for me to concentrate working!! WTH!! Well, got my friend's call during my lunch hour, HIS VISA HAD REFUSED!!! Everything jumble up, visa, resignation, when should go back singapore? when should go back kedah?!! OMG!!! I got into the TROUBLE!!!
I'm trying to relax myself.. but still.. I cant stop thinking about it. . .
Well, met up my darling (puke~) for dinner at Sake bar Midvalley, it's quite nice, not bad~~!!
Waiting for our next date! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment