Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday E-cards



3.5hrs before my birthday 9.30pm, the first person who sent me birthday wishes & e-cards on my Facebook! is HIM -----> Tommy Yeoh Sang Ye 咪咪 - 杨 - 双- 意!!
Truly deeply appreciate your effort my dear friend.
The 10years memories, we knew and remembered.


The girl who sat next to me during secondary school time Form 4 & 5 ----Lim Yee Chean 林妤倩。
Couldn't access to internet before/after my birthday, and also my phone was so lag. On the day of my birthday, I saw this photo set by her as her profile picture in Facebook, and the wishes on the photo, I was so touched! Thanks my dear friend for your effort!


Last but not least, the warmest wishes from Thailand.
5mins before I off from work, received an email from Thailand. It's a PDF file.
Once I click on it and saw the photos and wishes, I was so touched!
I feel so blessed to have them as my colleagues, also friends.
Thanks to Worrawan, Chanidapa, Porawan, Sirintra, Chanatta and Sommai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment