This is the celebration with Jamie, Seay Hwa & boyfie Chris , Yee Chean, Ievon and her boyfie Curian. OH MY GOD!! I was overslept before the dinner! Our appointment is at 7.30pm, but I just wake up at 7pm!! I was so frustrated and mad to myself!! And I'd promised myself that I must and should have a proper make up for the dinner! Yet, i'm a newbie, i don't even know how to make up, I NEED A LONGER LEAD TIME to probe it, oh god!!!
Well, not-too-bad, I managed to wash up myself and get ready within an hour time. We arrived at Neo-Tamarind sharp 8pm! The atmosphere and environment here are pretty good, really classy and we were so lucky to get a room with partition, just only for 8 of us!
*** TAAAAAAAA-----------DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ***
I was shocked when they take out the birthday cake! Oh My GOD!!! it's such a lovely and adorable one. I felt that I'm so lucky to have them to celebrate birthday with me. Nothing much to demand, the only birthday wish -- Peace & Love always =)
Feel so happy to celebrated my birthday with all of you, babies!
Love you all heaps ♥♥♥♥
Sincerely thanks to all my ladies.
With lot of loves,
Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment