Tuesday, November 24, 2009

brand new life

Errr, it's kinda long age never update my blog here, firstly there's no internet connection at my brother's place; second, i've no idea what to update, busy roving up and down, yet seems never do anything. I just wish to stable down as soon as possible, get a shelter and transportation, and start the next path of my life. Yupz, i'm going to start working real soon, 1st of December, at Mont Kiara, uh hem, OL OL OL!! i'm an OL now!!! =X

Since I back from oversea, I need to go through everything by myself, alone, and thanks god, there's some friends really help me a lots! Deeply appreciate yours help and concern, i'm alone, yet not lonely. Let's plan for December!! The last thirty-one days of year 2009! Year-end wishlist:

- KPC (kepo-chi) please keep away from me!
- oldmates, kepong bubbly girls, NS buds, blablabla, HELO! we shall meet up more often!
- god bless I'm getting a good job! *amen* .. *amitabha*
- put off weight, FATS, please keey away from me as well!
- lots of wishes actually, anyhow, I just wanna live happily! (:

A BRAND NEW ANGEL!! (:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulation Angel!!!start new life lo...eh,wat KPC(kepo-chi)???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thanks sinlik, kepochi means.. 鸡婆 lo! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur really long long time didnt updated ur blog ald....btw...GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST.....:-p
    take care fren....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jacky, thanks ya! how're u over there? everything goes well?

    sinlik, hahha.. kpc ahhh.. those busy body lo.. particular ppl.. haha..

    ReplyDelete