Sunday, November 1, 2009

1/11 - Changi International Airport

Woke up in the early morning, get prepared ourselves and everything, off to Changi Airport! Finally end up my 2009 Summer journey with a great and tiring full stop! Goodbye Singapore! Goodbye my dear family and my cute little boy!! Yupz, at first I'd bought the air ticket back to Kedah once i back from Singapore. Due to some reasons, I need to give up the air ticket back to Kedah and extend few more days at KL.

Well, plan suddenly changed! From Singapore to KL, rest for two hours at LCCT and off to Kedah again!!! The main point is.... reached Kedah at 5pm and I'm going back to KL again by 3am! o-h-m-y-g-o-d!! Another main point is, I just back from work, I'm so tired and exhausted seriously! Why so rush? No point, I've few interviews to be attended in this week. I really never prepare everything and get ready for it!!! GOSH!! Wish me lucks bah! =S

4 comments:

  1. only god can wish good luck to angel~

    but i m here to wish GOOD LUCK to dear angelow~^^ i believe u can handle wat ever job interview which u going to face, cz u sure grow alot after few month 'surviving' out of malaysia~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. mai mai....mai lim teh...
    whr u stay.? ma neighbour.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... gam dong ohhh.. all my NS buds here!! hohoho.... yuhoooo~~~ happy birthday to you sat sat!!! raym raym and jamesssss.. miss you guys here!!! =D

    ReplyDelete