Monday, July 16, 2012

Spiderman

YOOO!!!

Such a long long time I never step in cinema for any movie! One of the reason is because I'd laser LASIK, second I don't really fancy movie, third I don't go movie after work, sure I will fall asleep! Haha! Last, my man has been overloaded with works, tonnes and huge piles of work throughout this two years! Anyway, I don't really mind of his busy-ness!

Well, to compensate his guilt towards me due to lack of time to date me and spend time with me, finally .. He dates me for a movie after our facial on the beautiful weekend :)

Spiderman such an amazing hero and I love this movie so much. Definitely and absolutely marvelous and cool! Anyway, this time spiderman no longer ironman who don't even could be injured just like the past version, no matter how hard he fight, he just simple safe and no injure at all! Well, This version is slightly more humanity, spiderman Peter Parker get shoot and injured! Of course i like the story line! And some part of it so damn funny! Oh yea his gf Gwen is so brilliant and pretty!

Okay nothing to be highlighted, simply love the movie and weekend :)

Oh yea, I found Sushi Tei such a not-good-quality yet expensive Japanese restaurant! Whooppss!


No comments:

Post a Comment