Monday, October 18, 2010

23rd Birthday Bash!

OK, the day has arrived, and I woke up in the early morning and went to the market to get everything which needed and listed in the recipe. WOOHOO! Started prepare everything, marinate the chicken wings, prepare the Char Siew, fruits, etc. I'm really anticipating I would have a great and wonderful birthday bash!

Well, arrived pool side around 6pm. Hmmm, actually most of my friends never punctual for the events, well, still okay, everything just nice =)

The guest started coming at 8pm (as i mentioned to them, the party to be started at 7.30pm). See... how's our Malaysian's time management. hahahaha.

Got some pressies from my friends (I Loewe U perfume, Bikini, handmade Angels and cards, red wine, a handbag, etc), and tonnes of birthday wishes, it's so lovely and warm. Well, this is the only one and also the first & last pool side birthday party for myself.

The greatest one, i got 72 petite cupcakes (didn't know that it's really pricey!!!)!! I really love all this mini cupcakes heaps!

BUT, will have more and more house warming in the future if got the chance, with only VIP guest =)

On my birthday actual day, meet up with my besties (Qian, Jamie and Seay) to had lunch at Celcius, Fahrenheit 88. It's a club at night actually, guess it's really happening at night with its strategic location. Well, Porky's bro (Fenson) is working as a Chef over there.

The foods are nice and tasty. Chit-chatting, camwhoring, shopping, while the guys waiting for us aside, helping us to carry the bags, it's really feeling GREAT! hahahahahhaha!! =D




Thanks you guys to spent your precious time with me
(Benson, Qian, Shawn, Angel, Jamie, Chris and Seay)

Once again, Happy Birthday to myself, thanks for the wishes in FB, sms, calls, celebration, etc.

2 comments: