What a great weekend I had, I'm feeling contented!!!
Satisfaction level is going to burst to the MAX point!!
Woke up earlier in the early morning, had all the activities from day to night - breakfast, visit to some newly launched show house, lunch, a short nap, movie, facial, window shopping, massage, work out, sauna, dinner, crabbie, woohooo it's really GREAT!!!
Of course sometimes loitering in our dreamland until we wake up naturally is great, BUT, there's only 52th weekends each year, do not waste your weekend just like that. We still got twenty weekends to go for this year. So, people, colorize your weekend as much as you can, as bright & colorful as you can! Anyway, this is so-called Maximize and fully utilize your weekend!
Most probably coming weekend will be my long-sleep day.. and partay with my sexy mamah for her advance birthday celebration. Yea, I'm really looking forward....
Wow~gel~i like those word u wrote
ReplyDelete"colorize your weekend as much as you can, as bright & colorful as you can! Anyway, this is so-called Maximize and fully utilize your weekend!"
agree~
oh yeah~
wahahahhahahahahahaha.. same as you, spend all of your time with your students! (:
ReplyDelete