Thursday, July 1, 2010

Overlook

I know it's my mistake, my fault, I'd overlook for it and it's my careless, but I just wanna say that, I'd match all the datas with you, you guys never respond and feedback to me, yet I was repeating the same things to double confirm with you.

I got into the trouble!!! Understood!

I'm just a middle-man c.u.m. co-ordinator to arrange everything with all the parties. Your lead time is just soooooo SHORT for us and my factory always screwed up! All the parties blaming me yet you're just act nothing over there with the word ''smart job!'' What a sarcastic word in the correspondence!

Okay, incident occurred and what I need is just a solution! Please, sawadee-ka, could all of you please feedback us as soon as possible, lest all of us keep on worrying here?!

Solution and reminder to myself :'' please be more careful, be circumspection, be heedful!! Angel, bear in mind, OVERLOOK drags you to the trouble, you'll just get mad because of the troubles and those troublesome people!!!''

4 comments:

  1. haihhhhh.. sure got some work problems one laaaaa.. phew~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha, i almost every task has overlooked. come on angelow, stand up.... and please remember in your mind, we r here to solve the problems instead of let problems solve us, ok?! let's face them bravely and steadily! yahooooooooooooooo

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i will always take note of keatleng's advice!!! thanks keatleng and keatleng eh kia!! come on, save more money and work hard for our achievement!!

    ReplyDelete