Monday, June 7, 2010

Seay's Birthday

Okay, I really enjoy the sweet talks with all my babies. Well, Seay's birthday is coming soon, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you babe, wish you always honey sweet sweet OR sweet sweet honey!!!! LOLz. Met up everyone at Yuzu, The Gardens. Errrr, frankly speaking the foods here just so-so. A little bit pricey and I feel it is not really worth for it. Atmosphere quite okay and surrounding by lots of bamboos. I ordered a set of Wagyu beef and sashimi set, about 40bucks if not mistaken, and all the green tea is free provided here! Well, perhaps we really can plan for our sister-trip on August!!

Happy Birthday to you again, ah Seay!!!! Muakz!! (:


5 comments:

  1. 我应该是没睡醒
    因为我把SEAY 看成 SEAN( SHAWN)

    再看到 HONEY 两个字 =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha. one of my alor starian bestie - SEAY hwa, usually we call her SEAY! haha. wake up loooooooo eujing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我后乃有再看清楚

    yi~~ SEAY乃的 =.=

    ReplyDelete