
*during lunch hour*
Craving for food ... i'm starving!!
After so many days lunch at Mamak stall,
my stomach start complaining now! =X
severe pain makes me so uncomfortable and suffer!
Anyway, today had my lunch at Menjalara, oopps, my fav! *wink*
Back to office, I'm alone! of course I would like to spend some times to do nonsense now! Seeeee... dare I still complaining of my heavy workload yet still blogging and facebook-ing! GOSH! *slap myself* In fact, I really got lots of things to do, especially TODAY! because... I gotta prepare all the things for tomorrow's meeting, briefing and customer visits! Errrr... Tomorrow will be out of office for one whole day, uh hemm, always need to be very cautious and aware in the automotive production factory, of course there's lots of rules and regulation!
Yesterday went to JTEKT factory, a Japanese base company, produce power steering for all the automotive such as Ford, local cars, so on and so forth. The first time stepped into factory, frankly speaking i'm feeling excited! As usual, all the visitors must register and get the tag when you arrive, your shoes must be covered and helmet/cap is required! You can see lots of vendors here such as Toyota Tsuho, Asahi Kosei, Sumitomo and etc, although i'm not graduated from Engineering filed, yet I'm still trying to fully concentrate and pay attention to the speakers! Of course lots of jargons which i'm not familiar with, especially those part names, chips and components!
Anyway, tomorrow i'm going to Perodua, TRW Auto and Peps-JV! Isn't it all the name seems so unfamiliar? Yes, of course, all of them are the suppliers to the foreign/local car makers, no matter which part or material that they are supplying now, it's so important yet unseen for us!
Isn't it feel strange for me working in the field/industry that totally out of my syllabus? haha. Frankly speaking, I'd gone through lots of automotive news/info in college this past four years! Automotive industry? Yupz, in fact, sometimes i do confuse, am I in the right path? Never mind, I don't care, just carry-on what I'm doing now!
Heavy workloads, *headache*
No comments:
Post a Comment