There are two cliff (West and East), we been to Whitby Abbey and St Mary's Church which located at East Cliff. There's lots of historical building and houses along the roadside. Of course, we never miss the chance to climb up the famous 199 steps as well!!
I ♥ Whitby or any beaches and sunshine? No idea~! Just found that I'm totally relieved and so relax when I'm having fun on the beach. Stare at the beach, wave, seagull . . . . *breathe a sigh of relief*
A small fishing village, which famous with thier local FISH & CHIPS, the beautiful scenery of Whitby ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The famous spot - 199Steps!! can see the whole scene of Whitby on the top and there's St Mary's Church & Whitby Abbey as well!! (:
The famous FISH & CHIPS from the recommended MAGPIE restaurant! *delicious*
A very nice weather, sunny and windy day!!! Beaches, sunshine, seagull ........
Posing time, such a poser! -GROUP PHOTOS- *catcha!! catcha* 1..2..3...SMILE~!!!!
- walked around the market places, visited to the souvenir shops (Lucky duck - unique souvenir shop), up to the 199 steps, can see the St. Mary's church and Whitby Abbey on the top! Enjoyed the natural and beautiful Whitby scene, Whitby, I'm loving it.. ♥

A place where i can feel relieved.. Angel, smile always okiez?! (=
A place where i can feel relieved.. Angel, smile always okiez?! (=
The wonderful moment on the beach, we really had lots of fun here!!! I ♥ sunshine, I ♥ beaches, I ♥ sands, I ♥ Blue sky...
Right: SEAGULL finished all our fish and chips!!! 5.40pounds!!
Left: Jessica, Kar Sing, Melvin and Angel . . . *Wink*
Left: Jessica, Kar Sing, Melvin and Angel . . . *Wink*
nice nice very pretty ~
ReplyDeletebut y wear like tat go beach leh??
wasted d lo....
hmm, it's freaking cold u noe..
ReplyDeleteFISH & CHIPS from the recommended MAGPIE restaurant....makan ini banyak sikit ya..haha!!...
ReplyDeletei want that fish and chips....banyak besar!!!!
ReplyDeleteyuanyuan, 你的心机好重哦!haha.eat more at aus as well!!
ReplyDeleteporky, i wanna tie up my stomach, pergi makan anything and everything with u.. everywhere, anywhere..