Yups, I've been working here more than 2 months, and it's crawling toward the end of my training/working life. Frankly speaking, I'm quite enjoy with current working environment, no doubt sometimes redundant workload drive me nuts and tired; but I'm still loving it. By the way, I'd enjoyed this few months and it's a very good experience in banking industry. Perhaps, I'll back to the banking industry in future, but I will be more interested in SME banking. Future, who knows? It's unpredictable! *wink*
I'll update again about my three months working experience here. Yea, it's movie night yesterday! It's organized by the HQ i think, all the staff from different branches and HQ meet up at Pavilion for the free movie - X-men origin, the Wolverine. The movie not bad, but i think my expected Transformers or Salvation maybe will be better than. But the seat makes me feel not really comfortable. By the way, really appreciate what i had learned and experienced in SCB (:
30th April 2009, tomorrow will be public holiday, I'm going to spend my three days holiday at kedah, without inform my family, will give them a surprise visit on Friday morning, because I'll be back at 2am with my LSL(ego man) and richyman ( the one who always belittle my small little viva car). Just back from dinner with both of them, thanks richyman, introduce us the most delicious GERMAN PORK, no doubt, I'd fall in love with it, i think i will miss this dishes crazily when i leave here. It is super duper nice and delicious!!!! *drooling* again!!! arrrgghhh
God, please bless me, I'm so soooooo worry my visa application now!! I need lots of bless now!!
no worry no worry~
ReplyDeletebless you bless you~
thanks!! arigato!! stephilosophy.... faster bless me hiong hiong one!!
ReplyDelete